Ovens voor het uitsmelten van was, elektrisch (N ../WAX)
|Dewaxing furnace N 300/WAX|
These dewaxing furnaces are especially designed for dewaxing and subsequent firing of the ceramic form. The electrically heated models are operated below the ignition point of the wax during dewaxing. The dewaxing furnaces have a heated stainless steel drain in the bottom of the furnace chamber, formed as a funnel with the discharge near the center of the furnace.The stainless steel grids in the bottom can be removed for cleaning. There is a tight stainless steel container under the dewaxing furnace with a removable drawer for wax collection. After the dewaxing process is finished the furnace continues heating in order to sinter the molds.
- Tmax 850 °C
- Chamber furnace with wide-opening swinging door
- Four side heating with freely radiating heating elements on ceramic support tubes
- Heated drainage in floor, controlled by a separate controller up to a maximum of 200 °C, to reliably prevent freezing of the draining wax - Release of furnace heating only possible after drain temperature is reached, to prevent clogging
- Stainless steel floor pan with grid bottom for level loading
- Rugged self-supporting, vaulted arch construction
- Exhaust gas vent in furnace ceiling for connection with ductwork
- Air inlet openings for reliable air exchange
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
- Dual shell furnace housing for low exterior temperatures
- Removable base included in delivery (fixed base for models N 440 and larger)
- First over-temperature limiter which must be set below the ignition point of the wax and prevents the wax from igniting during dewaxing. It is customers responsibility to set the required time interwal for dewaxing. After this time has elapsed the over-temperature limiter will be deactivated to make sure that the furnace can continue with the sintering process.
- Second over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
|Model||Tmax||Inner dimensions in mm||Volume||Outer dimensions2 in mm||Max. drain-off volume||Heating power||Electrical||Weight|
|°C||w||d||h||in l||W||D||H||in l||in kW1||connection*||in kg|
|1Depending on furnace design connected load might be higher *Please see page 79 for more information about supply voltage|
2External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request.