- 27.07.2016 Warmtebehandeling in de additieve vervaardiging (English)
- 16.11.2015 Succesvolle beurs: CERAMITEC (München); presentatie van de nieuwe productassortimenten
- 26.08.2015 ´Nieuwe generatie voor 3000 °C
- 26.06.2015 Succesvolle beurzen: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Parijs), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Voorstelling van de nieuwe productassortimenten
- 08.06.2015 Additive manufacturing, 3D-printen
- 08.06.2015 Presentatie van het nieuwe Dental productassortiment tijdens de IDS 2015 in Keulen was een groot succes
Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
Additive manufacturing allows for the direct conversion of design construction files fully functional objects. With 3D-printing objects from sand, glass, metals or plastic are built-up in layers until they have reached their final shape.
In many cases, these objects must be heat treated after printing. Nabertherm offers solutions from binder curing for conservation of the green strength up to vacuum furnaces in which the objects of metal are sintered, infiltrated and tempered.
A good example for products from additive manufacturing are molds for small series of investment casting. For the investment casting process, Nabertherm also provides for various heat treatment solutions for the preheating of manufactured forms prior to casting and for the subsequent dewaxing of the molds.